Feyenoord (H)

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
I'll be 'in country' for this game and looking for a single ticket to this match; I'm buggered if I understand all the rules these days about purchasing these things, so am posting in here (because some might also accuse me of being a lazy sod) to see if anyone has a spare I might purchase off them for face value - just like it says in the rules of T&T exchange.

* I might also be heading towards Leicester & Huddersfield, but I think that will require me to make two extra postings, which I should do early, because last year I was at Burnley without a ticket - on my birthday to boot, but managed to blag one off their ticket office with only an hour or so before kick-off in a sold-out game, which I thought was heroic - but which I'd rather not have to try and repeat ever again.

(and yeah, I had two tickets to the Burnley match waiting for me to pick up, but my now ex-girlfriend - she's American, who was posing as a Burnley supporter called up to cancel them before I arrived to collect - and that's a long fucking story)

Please feel free to PM me about Feyenoord, and/or Leicester and Huddersfield away - thank you all!

PS - I have some kind of City Card my sister got me, I used to have a season ticket at Maine Road, but it's years old & I'm guessing it's redundant now.. is this game likely to be a sell out or should I have no problem buying at the ticket office if push comes to shove, and I'm usually to be found stateside now? My standard MO is to connect with the fantastic Blues on here, and pick up spare tickets as and when they become available - for both home & away games. Cheers everyone!

Last edited:
I'll be 'in country' for this game and looking for a single ticket to this match; I'm buggered if I understand all the rules these days about purchasing these things, so am posting in here (because some might also accuse me of being a lazy sod) to see if anyone has a spare I might purchase off them for face value - just like it says in the rules of T&T exchange.

* I might also be heading towards Leicester & Huddersfield, but I think that will require me to make two extra postings, which I should do early, because last year I was at Burnley without a ticket - on my birthday to boot, but managed to blag one off their ticket office with only an hour or so before kick-off in a sold-out game, which I thought was heroic - but which I'd rather not have to try and repeat ever again.

(and yeah, I had two tickets to the Burnley match waiting for me to pick up, but my now ex-girlfriend - she's American, who was posing as a Burnley supporter called up to cancel them before I arrived to collect - and that's a long fucking story)

Please feel free to PM me about Feyenoord, and/or Leicester and Huddersfield away - thank you all!

PS - I have some kind of City Card my sister got me, I used to have a season ticket at Maine Road, but it's years old & I'm guessing it's redundant now.. is this game likely to be a sell out or should I have no problem buying at the ticket office if push comes to shove, and I'm usually to be found stateside now? My standard MO is to connect with the fantastic Blues on here, and pick up spare tickets as and when they become available - for both home & away games. Cheers everyone!

So to recap one adult required for Feynoord : /

thanks to those who have been in touch via PM about Feyenoord; I don't come in here very often, but when I do, I deliver the motherlode..

ehehe

- nothing beats a gathering to meet up with fellow Blues & see the team; you just can't top it.. you have to understand I'm usually sequestered in the States, or if I'm in Europe it's often at the wrong end and/or in Asia, so please forgive my nervous enthusiasm (too much NBC Sports and probably I'm suffering from Trump exposure and desperately need the antidote)

a big thank you to everyone who PMd me on this thread, I could have gone several times over for this match.. I appreciate the strength of the community on here, Ric et al, an eternal thank you, and being a City supporter (even when in exile after a good number of years with a season ticket at Maine Road) is truly special.

Hello Citizens,

As you may can see in my profile name I'm a Feyenoord supporter. At the 22nd of november we'll play away against City. To visit this match I have booked a flight and a hotel with 8 friends. Yesterday we were supposed to buy tickets for the away-section at the Etihad. All off my friend managed to get a ticket, except me. Because we've planned the whole trip, I am now trying my best to get a ticket for the home-section. But, there are restrictions for this match, I need to be a member with a background of visiting Manchester City. As a Feyenoord supporter from the Netherlands I don't have this. So my question is, is there anyone in this group who can help me to get a ticket for Manchester City-Feyenoord in the home-section? Please let me know! Any help will be much apprecieted.

Noud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.