Liam Gallagher - As you were

Ban-jani

Released today.

There's going to be quite a few edgy/beige cunts slagging it off but my God what an album.

I didn't expect anything anywhere near this, every song is decent. Reckon it will be number one.

What do you wankers reckon?

Just been on bbc1 going on about how rock n roll he is, not sure graham norton, Kate winslet and Chris tucker were convinced.

Released today.

There's going to be quite a few edgy/beige cunts slagging it off but my God what an album.

I didn't expect anything anywhere near this, every song is decent. Reckon it will be number one.

What do you wankers reckon?

Beige cunts.

Couple of songs are really good, Wall of glass and For what it's worth. A couple of others are decent but overall it's pretty drab. Thought it'd have a bit more tempo to it after hearing Wall of glass but most of it just plods and goes on about Noel or birds he's fucked up with.

Got a ticket to watch the man at Brighton by ... myself ! What the hell. Some mid life crisis I think

Just been on bbc1 going on about how rock n roll he is, not sure graham norton, Kate winslet and Chris tucker were convinced.

The last one ever, take a good look as rock n roll is dead once he goes

Mega, I thought it was gonna be shit, like Beady Eye, but what an album 10/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.