Scottish Guy arrested in Dubai, UAE

If someone said that to me, i'll make room for them to pass. nothing socially awkward about that.

I do that too, when in a crowd always say excuse me, people don't always move(especially if noisy) and I have to then brush past, not any intention to touch anyone, but unavoidable.

How prey tell do you personally get from one end of a busy room of 200 people without making any contact what so ever? Or have you never been to a pub, concert or football match? In your world is it acceptable to hug a stranger when Sergio wins us the league?
I have lived in London long enough, a daily user of underground at peak times, been to many sporting events and some concerts too. Must say never had a person put their hands on my hips for any reason. May be i have just been lucky.

I do that too, when in a crowd always say excuse me, people don't always move(especially if noisy) and I have to then brush past, not any intention to touch anyone, but unavoidable.
Totally get it, but would you put your hands on someone's hip in a situation like that?

VictorianDad.JPG

And yet Dubai is very popular as a tourist destination. Think I'll pass.
My thoughts exactly mate. Have flow through there a number of times but never considered staying. Just don't see the appeal of the place. Plenty of much more interesting places in the world to visit.

Totally get it, but would you put your hands on someone's hip in a situation like that?

depends on the situation, sometimes my hands could be.up because I am carrying drinks, sometimes shoudler hieght to push through and sometines hands down as tge squeeze is too tight so could easily touch a hip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.