F1 Thread

Haha, you even thought he had nothing to do with the crash he caused that lost him the title.

His arrogance caused both incidents in my opinion, he should try and remember others are on the track too.
If you actually read my comments last week after watching the incident a couple of times I admit he could've avoided the Singapore incident.

If you can watch a rear view of the incident and say it was still vettels fault then fair play to you, this forums hate of Germans is quite tremendous though

If you actually read my comments last week after watching the incident a couple of times I admit he could've avoided the Singapore incident.

If you can watch a rear view of the incident and say it was still vettels fault then fair play to you, this forums hate of Germans is quite tremendous though

Whoever is behind, especially at that speed and when not racing, is always at fault unless there’s a crazy change of direction from the car in front.

Whoever is behind, especially at that speed and when not racing, is always at fault unless there’s a crazy change of direction from the car in front.
If you look at the telemetry stroll slows down significantly to the point where has to downshift into 3rd, vettel remains at a constant speed and follows the racing line through the corner. Vettel overtakes him because he's going slow, it's as simple as that

If you look at the telemetry stroll slows down significantly to the point where has to downshift into 3rd, vettel remains at a constant speed and follows the racing line through the corner. Vettel overtakes him because he's going slow, it's as simple as that
Why would he follow the racing line after the race? Genuine question, you’ve mentioned it twice as if it’s important.

I don't need to watch videos or be told you changed your mind.
I remember you defending him constantly in the thread, even though you hadn't seen the incident, whilst those around you telling you it was his fault.
Your love for Seb sometimes blinds you from the evidence before you.

I don't need to watch videos or be told you changed your mind.
I remember you defending him constantly in the thread, even though you hadn't seen the incident, whilst those around you telling you it was his fault.
Your love for Seb sometimes blinds you from the evidence before you.
Even though I hadn't seen the incident??? I watched it live and then changed my mind after a couple of times rewatching it.
I'm done for the day on here

crashes into him, then 3 of his 4 wheels overtake him whilst the other decides it wants to be a helicopter instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.