F1 Thread

Vettel is as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.

Sky have said it's his fault, Coulthard et al on C4 say it was his fault. It was his fault.

There was plenty of room to go round him on the right, where the pick-up was, or even the option to lift or brake.

He fucked up. Again.

Oh and it's nothing to do with him being German FFS. Away from the track he seems a decent bloke and I'd rather go for a beer with him than Hamilton for example, but that's got fuck all to do with it, for me anyway. It's the fact that in the car he's something of a ****.

I don't think Seb is "guilty". Just stupid. He drove into the car in front. If he's guilty of anything it's blaming Lance for his own error knowing that many will unquestioningly take his side. Very cowardly behaviour.

Last edited:
Where’s Aguerrrooooo gone?

He’s watched the video, realised his one video he kept posting was a trick of the light (well, of the car behind turning) and fucked off all embarrassed.

Shame.

Where’s Aguerrrooooo gone?

He’s watched the video, realised his one video he kept posting was a trick of the light (well, of the car behind turning) and fucked off all embarrassed.

Shame.
No I've watched it, it's a good analysis and I'm only surprised it took them this long to release the stroll onboard footage.
Although it does look like it's also strolls fault from vettels onboard which is why I suspect the stewards didn't do anything either way.
I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong in the face of facts and video analysis

Let's hope we get a good clean start and a competitive race tomorrow. Suzuka is such a fantastic circuit.

Too easy today. Ferrari proper embarrassing. Championship virtually assured as Scuderia implode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.