FC United Thread

FsCUM drew 3-3 at rock bottom North Ferriby today and now languish second from bottom. In other news Salford 92 lost 3-2 at home to Leamington who themselves are hovering just above the relegation places.

just like to thank everyone who DM'd their lists to me,you've been a great help to St Andrews.i will get to work on processing the rest tomorrow.
hopefully pick a few more up at Mary D's or just DM me. Cheers

Ha ha I've just been on their forum and they aren't happy

'63 behind, bluemoan are taking the piss out of us as somebody said fight fire with fire'

'No. We can get disqualified.'

they are about 130 behind,now that's taking the piss!!!

https://www.mandsenergyfund.com/projects/st-andrews-ce-primary-school
''Bluemoan are taking the piss out of us''

Fantastic!
These jokers have been taking the piss out of taxpayers money for a decade.
Come on Blues, keep voting for St Andrew's and pass the link on to friends and work colleagues. Remember you can vote once on each of facebook, email and twitter, so 3 votes each!

What a shame, we could have really used that money, St. Andrew's are twice the size of us, and have had the budget to get fancy-dan leaflets printed and distributed around the local area.

Pity BM was only concerned with FCUM not winning. :(

What a shame, we could have really used that money, St. Andrew's are twice the size of us, and have had the budget to get fancy-dan leaflets printed and distributed around the local area.

Pity BM was only concerned with FCUM not winning. :(
It is a ridiculous way of giving funding, in the same way once the BBC said the public could vote for sportsman of the year it was a clear path for the 657 million rags to vote for Giggsywiggsy.
Funding should be judged to the most deserving not the most likes.
A semi pro fotball club with 3,000 co-owners who want to do up their bar is a joke of an entry.
I'd have loved St Paul's to win for you but once it out of steam and the rag socks went ahead, another horse had to be backed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.