Sunday Supplement 17/18

Holt was saying Raheem gets unfair criticism due to national team

Just a pity he didn't write a bunch of articles saying that at the time instead of saying nowt. Can't remember what, or who, the article Shreeves held up as an example of unfair reporting was but Holt turned a funny shade of purple and dodged the chance to criticise a fellow hack. Shreeves, tbf, is far more pleasant on the ear than Neil Ashton.

2 blues Mullock and pittbrook fuckin hell miracles will never cease
Yeah but as already mentioned no City match to discuss. Will probably be back to Rags/Dippers next week in the aftermath of their titanic battle.
BTW did I read somewhere that Oliver Holt grew up a Blue in Wilmslow but has since lapsed?
Is he a part of the family that owns/owned Holts car maintenance products? Anti freeze, Radweld and such like?

Yeah but as already mentioned no City match to discuss. Will probably be back to Rags/Dippers next week in the aftermath of their titanic battle.
BTW did I read somewhere that Oliver Holt grew up a Blue in Wilmslow but has since lapsed?
Is he a part of the family that owns/owned Holts car maintenance products? Anti freeze, Radweld and such like?

He's Emily Bishops lad

Holt was a young blue & became a rag when they started being better than us.

I imagine he is considering his options nowardays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.