Flash Player not working on OS Ticket Site?

I've updated my flash player (Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6) and it seems to be working everywhere else, but trying to look at availability for Wolves, or any on the OS and still getting message that it needs updating when trying to see the stadium... Tried Firefox and Safari and it's the same.

Is it me or the OS?

I'd appreciate any advice.

I've updated my flash player (Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6) and it seems to be working everywhere else, but trying to look at availability for Wolves, or any on the OS and still getting message that it needs updating when trying to see the stadium... Tried Firefox and Safari and it's the same.

Is it me or the OS?

Think its you...Ive just tried it and its fine (MacBook Pro Safari 11)

Is it me or the OS?

Same thing happens for me when using Firefox. it says I need to update my Flash player but I am definitely using the most current version. When I try it on Internet Explorer it works fine.

I'm having problems with online ticket purchase, having previously been able to on Google Chrome. Now, after entering credit card details and clicking pay, the page changes to a blank page. I have done this several times over the last few days. I haven't had any emails confirming purchase and my c/c company can see the attempted purchase but the City website claws back the transaction instead of completing it. I am a Citizens member and buy tickets on a match day basis. This problem was not present earlier in the season. I have been checking the settings on my lap top (Windows 7) and the Mcafee settings but don't see any issues. I have tried Firefox and that wouldn't reveal stadium plan, Flash Player issue, so I updated/downloaded, no difference. I disabled the firewall as well. I rang City but they didn't prove too helpful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.