November Sun, where to go for a week off?

Bluemanc100

As the title suggests I have a weeks holiday left to use which is unheard of for me..

Looking for sunshine and budget not really an issue. Love cruises also but we've checked all those out

Any tips for a good hotel with all-inclusive perhaps? We've looked at the Canaries and can't get excited about them so any other recommendations welcome

Looking to go mid-November over my Birthday...

We're off to Lanzarote first week in November. Don't bother with AI, its cheaper to eat and drink out.
If you're looking at cruises then the Caribbean is the best bet this time of year

We're off to Lanzarote first week in November. Don't bother with AI, its cheaper to eat and drink out.
If you're looking at cruises then the Caribbean is the best bet this time of year
We've done lots of Caribbean cruises but may not choose one for next month as most of the islands have been decimated by the recent hurricane (Plus we have seen a lot of them)

There is one that goes from Havana which we are considering. We did Cuba in June and loved it... Croatia last month which was sensational but a little too cool for November

I have an Aunt who has owned an Indian Restaurant in St Lucia for the last 20 odd years (Been there on a cruise) but we're not sure whether a week there would be too long (on the island not in the restaurant)

My lad did Cape Verde but my missus not sure about it.... we're fussy :-)

Just brought some customers back the other day and they stayed at Boa Vista.
Can't remember the name of the hotel but it was a riu on the beach.
They said it was OK however they were experiancing problems with flies.Said they were everywhere.
The hotel said it's not usually a issue and maybe it was the humidity causing a mass hatch.
I would go for the Canaries because long haul seems such a trek for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.