General Videogame Thread

I own a ps4 and pc for gaming. Its been a while since I gamed on pc but when I did i played games like SWTOR and guild wars. I made the transition to PS4 when that launched just to try something new. Since then I have bought and played the following

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

Some of these games have provided value for money, some have been very suprising fun (minecraft) others have been hugly disapointing (the division)

Basicall the thrust of my post is to ask you guys what I should do/try next. I have had a look at what is coming out on PS4 in the next few months and I am quite underwhelmed. I have also been thinking about making the transition back to PC gaming. I haven't listed every game I have purchased for PS4 but the above give a general Idea. What do you guys think? Have I missed a gem? Is there a game coming to PS4 I should be excited for? Or is the jump back to PC gaming an inevitability?

If any other Man City fans in their late twenties onwards are looking for others to potentially play with feel free to add me on PS4 @ Blu_Calrissian
If you like mmporg games why not try destiny 2 very addictive.

I've been trying to download FIFA on my PS4 for 2 hours, seen some people on Twitter saying its taken them 8 hours, nice one.

I own a ps4 and pc for gaming. Its been a while since I gamed on pc but when I did i played games like SWTOR and guild wars. I made the transition to PS4 when that launched just to try something new. Since then I have bought and played the following

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

Some of these games have provided value for money, some have been very suprising fun (minecraft) others have been hugly disapointing (the division)

Basicall the thrust of my post is to ask you guys what I should do/try next. I have had a look at what is coming out on PS4 in the next few months and I am quite underwhelmed. I have also been thinking about making the transition back to PC gaming. I haven't listed every game I have purchased for PS4 but the above give a general Idea. What do you guys think? Have I missed a gem? Is there a game coming to PS4 I should be excited for? Or is the jump back to PC gaming an inevitability?

If any other Man City fans in their late twenties onwards are looking for others to potentially play with feel free to add me on PS4 @ Blu_Calrissian

Have you played the last of us? If not get it.

Just got 'The last of us' for my PS4. Never played it before and everyone tells me its one of the best games ever, so high hopes. Wifes away on holiday for a week with her Mum, so 7 days of peace and quiet.

Fortnite Battle Royale is excellent for a free game on PS4. Fills a bit of a hole for those without a PC and the ability to play PUBG.

Just got 'The last of us' for my PS4. Never played it before and everyone tells me its one of the best games ever, so high hopes. Wifes away on holiday for a week with her Mum, so 7 days of peace and quiet.

It's a game with such an first-rate story that you just forget to focus on the gameplay, which isn't bad in itself either. I can't wait for the second game.

It's a game with such an first-rate story that you just forget to focus on the gameplay, which isn't bad in itself either. I can't wait for the second game.
Bought a PS4 as a bit of an extravagance to get the VR headset and banish my children to the 2 x XB1 i was never getting near. It has however mostly been a very very expensive dust gatherer.

I may get this from your recommendation in the hope my love of gaming might get rekindled :)

Bought a PS4 as a bit of an extravagance to get the VR headset and banish my children to the 2 x XB1 i was never getting near. It has however mostly been a very very expensive dust gatherer.

I may get this from your recommendation in the hope my love of gaming might get rekindled :)
You won't regret it. Superb game, probably the best I'd played in a decade or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.