MCFC U-18's

Very interested to hear about the depth of talent at the academy.

Do you know how McAtee is doing? Just curious as I used to play rugby with his dad (cocky sod but very talented).

I don't know much other than he's started getting England call-ups & scored there as well. I think he has healthy competition with Cole Palmer in the #10 spot as he played on the wing in the Surf Cup(thought he wasn't too spectacular there). This goal of James is pretty good:

Very interested to hear about the depth of talent at the academy.

Do you know how McAtee is doing? Just curious as I used to play rugby with his dad (cocky sod but very talented).

I've only seen McAtee once over 80 minutes. Last season somebody posted a link to a game he was playing in I think it was in the Cayman Islands. The player who impressed me the most in that game was the left winger Kane Ritchie-Hosler. Has anybody seen much of him playing for the youth sides.

I don't know much other than he's started getting England call-ups & scored there as well. I think he has healthy competition with Cole Palmer in the #10 spot as he played on the wing in the Surf Cup(thought he wasn't too spectacular there). This goal of James is pretty good:

Nice one. Thanks.

I've only seen McAtee once over 80 minutes. Last season somebody posted a link to a game he was playing in I think it was in the Cayman Islands. The player who impressed me the most in that game was the left winger Kane Ritchie-Hosler. Has anybody seen much of him playing for the youth sides.
Kane has been flying under the radar at the academy for the last few years but is a young technical player with the ability to beat a defender and cross with either foot.He rarely gives the ball away and is a team player who doesn't shirk his defensive duties.played as full back in the team that won the supermohk cup in Kuala Lumpur in 2015 scoring in the final

Kane has been flying under the radar at the academy for the last few years but is a young technical player with the ability to beat a defender and cross with either foot.He rarely gives the ball away and is a team player who doesn't shirk his defensive duties.played as full back in the team that won the supermohk cup in Kuala Lumpur in 2015 scoring in the final

Cheers

Who are the standout talents at the u18 level this year? Anyone with Sancho/Brahim/Foden type upside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.