• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
err, because they have an opinion? It might not be the same as yours or mine, but it is as equally as valid
Fair do's, but hey I was pessimistic for years, decades even. But I have seen the light and no more shall I wonder in the murky fug of self doubt and Pearce tactics. I am now disappointed that City don't win every game they play. In some ways I used to be disappointed that they even won a game, so entrenched in our plight we were, and such were my ties to the doom and doldrums of despair. Winning upset the 'typical City' rhythms that are in all of us. Not now sir, those pesky goblins have been banished from me, rent asunder by the wonderful, glowing football that we have seen over the last 8 years or so. Bathe in it and rejoice, it won't last forever. And when we're old and knackered we can tell our grandchildren "I was there."

But yeah, feel free to vote for a Stoke win guys. You can also get 20/1.

Bring back the name and shame :-)

End of the day, I like to be realistic with my views and not be a happy clapper so I don't always click win (I obviously have for the Stoke game) but it would be good if you could see the names so you can ask them the reasons for saying we will lose. I would be more than happy to discuss my views and opinions if I ever put down a loss in the prediction poll.
If someone wants to discuss their opinion they can out themselves.
FWIW the only one I have predicted lose so far was Chelsea.

Think pep will have 1 eye on Tuesday so all players coming through tonight unscathed I see

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo

Yaya
Gudongan
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

Hopefully look to get a bit of rest into otamendi and Jesus after an hour if we are in control.

Fair do's, but hey I was pessimistic for years, decades even. But I have seen the light and no more shall I wonder in the murky fug of self doubt and Pearce tactics. I am now disappointed that City don't win every game they play. In some ways I used to be disappointed that they even won a game, so entrenched in our plight we were, and such were my ties to the doom and doldrums of despair. Winning upset the 'typical City' rhythms that are in all of us. Not now sir, those pesky goblins have been banished from me, rent asunder by the wonderful, glowing football that we have seen over the last 8 years or so. Bathe in it and rejoice, it won't last forever. And when we're old and knackered we can tell our grandchildren "I was there."

But yeah, feel free to vote for a Stoke win guys. You can also get 20/1.
Great post. This all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.