Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say once you elected you are the establishment instantly,the guy is an ego maniac full of only doing what he wants to feather his own nest,a village idiot given the red button,jesus christ america

Last edited:
I don’t have the coat at the top of the page so no idea if I should congratulate you. The bluemoon adverts are based on your browsing history and location. I have some strange Arabic equity trading platform up top and an online store for hijabs below.
I think worsley would suit a hijab, his natural choice of clothing

I think people simply got duped. They were sick to death of the establishment and he seemed to offer a genuine different way forward. Namely someone who would really listen to them. I still think they would reject Hilary however. I feel his main fault is being a lobbyists dream as opposed to their worst nightmare. The act of corporate interests stepping on those of the people, synonymous with the establishment so many were sick to death with.

He is a weak pliable shallow man, not a leader of men or indeed anything.

I really do understand people getting swayed temporarily by bombast and the like. Honest. Yet to vote such a figure in as the best you can find? Really?? Its all madness.

I don’t have the coat at the top of the page so no idea if I should congratulate you. The bluemoon adverts are based on your browsing history and location. I have some strange Arabic equity trading platform up top and an online store for hijabs below.

Getting offered a good deal on 10gbps servers here. Sorry 10gbps.io not interested.

I really do understand people getting swayed temporarily by bombast and the like. Honest. Yet to vote such a figure in as the best you can find? Really?? Its all madness.
At the time I'm sure many on here were saying that given the alternative choice of Clinton FC, then why not Orangeman. She was the lesser of two evils - he's an absolute psycho

Mike Spence at least seems a responsible administrator. I do not know his personal feelings on any issues though beyond him being republican and the general ideals that holds. I saw a bit of him on the news today, his aides were relaxed, not eating stress pills like candy a-la Trumps aides.

m2a7ipi5duhy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.