The Last Jedi

Not having really followed this, how are they going to deal with Carrie Fisher's death?

For future films, with the permission of Carrie Fisher's family they've already looked at the possibility of using the same technology used to bring Peter Cushing back as Tarkin in Rogue One. It was slightly strange to see someone in a film who died over twenty years ago, but only Peter Cushing can be Tarkin, like only Carrie Fisher can be Leia.

They do however have to find a voice double as they did with Tarkin, who interestingly enough was the tall thin bloke who's the boss out of Holby.

Been looking at some of the theories for the plot of 'The Last Jedi' and how the whole saga ties in. All i'll say is that order 66 seems to have been a lot sinister than originally portrayed...
You bastard now I want to go looking for those theories lol

For future films, with the permission of Carrie Fisher's family they've already looked at the possibility of using the same technology used to bring Peter Cushing back as Tarkin in Rogue One. It was slightly strange to see someone in a film who died over twenty years ago, but only Peter Cushing can be Tarkin, like only Carrie Fisher can be Leia.

They do however have to find a voice double as they did with Tarkin, who interestingly enough was the tall thin bloke who's the boss out of Holby.
Already been stated she will not be in episode 9

Who do people think Snoke really is? This is the tough one for me.
Jabba The Hut. All makes sense thanks to my mate's theory when we were at school that he couldn't be killed.

I did however point out that you could render him impotent by cutting him up into a thousand pieces with a lightsaber and depositing each one on a separate planet in a sealed jar.
Somebody must have opened the jars.

This trailer didn't grab me like the Force Awakens one did. That said, I thought Force Awakens was crap in the end, so hopefully if great trailers make bad films then the reverse is also true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.