Best "of the moment" chants

Coventry away 1985 and Sammy McIlroy scored for City, he came running over to the City fans with his arms open wide, City fans just stood there not celebrating, he turned on his heels and ran for the centre circle, City fans started chanting "fuck off back to Trafford"

As has already been said... Great thread.

Being a City fan I would say this, but I genuinely mean it, I think we have the most innovative and creative fans in the league, they're always so up to date.

Keep it going.

Straight after the Head and Shoulders adverts think it was a euro tie.

"He's Got no Dandruff, He's Got No Dandruff and Joe turning round laughing telling them behind the net to fuck off.

Everton at home, about 3 or 4 years ago to Tim Howard when he was bald with a big beard:

"Your head's upside down,
Your head's upside down,
Oh, Tim Howard, your head's upside down"

quickly followed by

"You look like a c*nt,
You look like a c*nt,
Oh, Tim Howard, you look like a c*nt"
"he's gonna swear in a minute"

Home to bar codes, just after Ashley decided to change the name of their ground, to the Geordie chant of

You’re the shit of Manchester

We gave them

You’re the shit of sports direct at st James park . co . uk

It was quite a long chant!

"We want the dog back"

It was shit night match at Maine Road, briefly enlivened by a dog running on the pitch, getting chased and eventually caught. After a few more minutes of dire football the chant went up from the Kippax. "We want the dog back"
A couple of times we also had We want the cat back, at Maine Road

Two from 60s derbies.

Blues: Sha la la la Summerbee
Rag response: Who the fcukin ell is he?
Blues: The greatest centre forward in history.

Rags: We all live in a red submarine.
Blues (to same tune): We all piss in a red and white pot.
The Summerbee one also had 2 more lines

Sha la la la Summerbee
Who the fucking hell is he
The greatest centre forward in history
united 1 and City 3
Georgie Best has got vd

I remember after a derby win about 10 years ago, there was a big crowd of us after the game walking down Grey Mare lane singing City songs when this chubby chavvy teenage girl with long blonde hair and a rag top on appears on the balcony of one of the flats and starts shouting and sticking fingers up at us, so we all start chanting "there's only one Vicky Pollard"

Classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.