November Sun, where to go for a week off?

The best 16 euro half day trip I've ever been on. My mate and his partner went on the camel ride, and the picture of them shows up whenever we talk on our mobiles!
There's more chance of Lanzarote having an eruption according to the locals, as it's only 300 years since the last one.
the only reason they're worried about Cumbrae Vieja is that when, not if, it slides into the Atlantic, folks on the east coast of the USA are going to get rather wet!
Haha yes I read that, paid€8 deposit a few days before going on the trip but had alot to drink the night before and with a pick up time of 8.30am I woke up worse for wear and tried to get the Mrs to give it a miss but I ended up going and thought it was fantastic, I didn't venture on the camels in case I threw up ha, bk there 4 weeks today and can't wait

Some interesting stuff on here,
www.volcanodiscovery.com

What ever turns you on :)

From this thread a couple of years ago

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/rhyl.312279/

We went for a day out to Llandudno a couple of years ago (lovely place) and decided to drive through Rhyl on the way home just to see. I was shocked at what a shit hole it is. I think our drive through was summed up by the site of a man, naked from the waste down stood in a seafront apartment window, a bottle of beer in one hand and wanking away with the other for all to see! No one batted an eye lid.

Was in Paphos last week, highly recommend. Very warm 27 degrees, and friendly people on the whole.

Looks like we are going for a Thomson (or is it Tui) Cruise from Puerto Rico taking in an overnight in Havana, Cuba and other places for a week.... Not sure about the cruise line myself as we have done around 12 cruises before with the likes of Princess, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, P&O and Cunard.. Of those the only one I would not do again is Cunard.. too many stuck up people looking down their noses at others..

Without sounding hypocritical I worry that Thomson will feel like a weekend in Benidorm compared to the others.. it's all-inclusive so I assume the standards for food and drink could be lower than those where you pay for drinks on top and that people will be on there for a piss-up?

Anybody done a cruise with them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.