October TV fixtures

The Old Trafford derby is absolutely nailed on to be 12.30 on Saturday 9th December.
City are away at Shaktar on the Wednesday before and away at Swansea on the Tuesday afterwards.
There's going to be one almighty stitch up

Chelsea fans will be awfully quiet about the injustice of it.

The Old Trafford derby is absolutely nailed on to be 12.30 on Saturday 9th December.
City are away at Shaktar on the Wednesday before and away at Swansea on the Tuesday afterwards.

Watch the derby be Sunday and they'll move the Swansea game to Wednesday.
Nailed on cos I've booked my hotel and train for Swansea Tuesday till Wednesday!

When are the next batch announced? Waiting to book travel for Spurs at home in mid December, its certain to be changed

Here are all the fixture changed announce dates throughout the season mate.

December and January's games on October 12,
February's on December 12,
March's on January 25,
April's on February 26th
May's on April 6.

Which can be avoided if we do the business in the Napoli games and at home to Feyenoord - the Shakhtar game is then a dead rubber, and we can play the Carling Cup side.

Stitch up yes. They will play sunday 4pm ko

Isn't it quite rare for televised weekend derby games to be late in the day KO's ? In my mind I always think of them as early KOs , be it Sat or Sun, presumably for reasons of alcohol, or for prime time in the Far East...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.