The really useful gadget thread;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Pull-Corkscrew-with-Stand/dp/B002XYEBSI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Pull-Corkscrew ... B002XYEBSI</a>

Best Cork puller I've ever had, even Mrs Lloydie can pull with this. Not pretty tho....but it's the screw action that counts..

Mrs L is very pretty before you start, and no pics.

Not exactly my bag but, I had to help the plumber install a $6,000.00 bathtub today with a heated backrest.
Not sure about anyone else but I personally haven't had a bath since I discovered "the shower".

lloydie said:
http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Pull-Corkscrew-with-Stand/dp/B002XYEBSI

Best Cork puller I've ever had, even Mrs Lloydie can pull with this. Not pretty tho....but it's the screw action that counts..

Mrs L is very pretty before you start, and no pics.

My mother-in-law bought me one of these for Christmas, a few years ago. Very handy when it works but mine doesn't pull those new waxy/plastic corks.
Can't speak for the Tassimo but, two Christmas's ago, my son bought his mother a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee maker and it's good.
Best gadget in my house, by far, is the ice/water dispenser on the fridge door. Childish of me I know but I still get a kick out of using it and we've had it about four years.

NOT a big tassimo fan. Maybe the one I tried was crap, but the latte was too hot and the froth was all wrong, like a rubbish cappucino.

Nescafe Espresso is actual freeze dried Espresso, tastes like decent arabica, i.e. better than the bitter crap you get from a lot of coffee shops, let alone that instant crap they sell in the aluminium tins.

Milk in a mug -> microwave -> pour it into another (warm) mug to get some air into it -> pour your shots of Nescafe Espresso in.

"e Roberto, e tuo zio"

I have a serious Costa Latte habit, and whilst it's not the same, I'd rather drink one of these than Neros, Starbucks, or any of the hundreds of pretentious independants who actually don't have a clue what coffee should taste like but hey at least you've never heard of the drink before and it has a pretty pattern on it.

denislawsbackheel said:
washing machine
dishwasher
bread maker
apple tv
chromecast

but far and away the best

whatever machine you use to stream music
in order
Wife
Wife
Asda
What
What
The Radio

Me and Seosa laughing our tits off !

2lnwsvn.jpg

Only just come across this, :|

I would like to introduce you all to a gadget that could change the way we think and perform
And effectively change the way we run our life's or organize our daily bread
A product so advanced of it's time frame build that it gives itself the big Carte Blanche to superimpose its mystic upon our psyche and moral well being.

Life is tough and truly life will take no fooking prisoners.
It is all just really a big fook off game of snakes and ladders with a big sweaty old snake on 83 that will reduce you back to your liquified senseS and proportion of reality in the passing of a snideY old mouse click

But it does not have to be so tough
Snakes are snakes and ladders are ladders
We fall we climb back up again
But how nice to ascend back up with a pot of Tassimo to hand !

Gadget makers out there who posses incredible foresight and vision and an uncanny understanding of homo-sapiens requirements on planet earth !
Engineering caricatures well in advance of themselves constantly striving like doozers on wiz to improve our lot in life.
Bless them all eh .

Cellarites without further to do and waffle I now give you all the Tassimo !
A machine that brews the most amazing earth defying home made coffees lattes macheretos and hot chocolates that the undeserving palate has ever had the chance to absorb or inwardly digest

Up to two weeks ago I had never heard of this modern day wonder.
And now we are as one with the cosmos
Universal pals in a spinning sphere bludgeoning together towards oblivion
Enjoy the good times together then Cockwombles for tomorrow we dine in hell !

TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40) makes it easy to enjoy that coffee shop experience at home, at the touch of a button – and its generous 2 litre capacity makes it easy to share the pleasure with friends and family, too.
The self-cleaning programme and removable water tank make light work of maintenance. Everyone’s favourite beverages are perfectly served, every time, thanks to Intellibrew technology as well as features like the adjustable, removable cup stand.

So fill up, sit back and relax. Everyone will feel at home with TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40).

I kid you not !
This is thrashingly amazing stuff

Costa coffeE T pods taste exactly like costa coffee

Lattes Carte Noire Cappuccino
And the crem de la crem has to be the Latte caramael Macchiato which will drop you to your knees with happiness

This is the bestest gadget I have ever used to date apart from my braun electric toothbrush .
And so cost effective if you buy the pods from Asda who are currently selling costa coffee pods at a mouthwatering 20p a go. They taste exactly like a costa coffee served in some ponce shop at 10x the price whilst hoping your next door neighbor will see you in there to accend your feelings of self importance and one upmanship on facebook and fookwittery .
I promise faithfully that this will heartily impress or I will verily fall on my man sword for extracting the piss on a quiet Wednesday night.

The best drink machine on the market at this present time in space time continuum.
Like wow !

[video]

Mine is a t40 model and was bought for under 60 billies

Thanks for listening
Any one else own one and confirm there brilliance

And what then is your favorite gadget to date that you haved messed around with Cellar dwellers

Adios for now ;

Got a Tassimo 40
Got it for £30 with £20 worth of coffee pods via A BarclayS promo
It's good
But not a patch on a Bialetti Moka stovetop coffee maker.

A Tassimo update as my previous model started acting the pan after many years active service. No good having luke warm brews so we just drifted apart and went our own way. Imagine my consternation last week when it was my birthday and among my new presents was a replacement Tassimo machine.

It's the way the machine can create the potion like only a true Barrista can with all the froth steam and gurgling.
The smell is intense and fills the air with different notes of caramel machiato and lattes of every descriptor.

The machine I have just procured is different to the last one and has many improvements.
For a start you can overide the barcode and set your own volume for the drinks + or -
It also incorporates a britta water filter to take away imperfections in the water table.
Hard water areas can impair brews and to be avoided were possible.

Tassimo machine model T55 take a bow.

Rtb5dYT.jpg

The price is on special offer from Curries for £49.99. But on top of this Tassimo are giving away 2 £10 vouchers to spend on pods so effectively the machine is now down to £29.99.
You can acquire it through the quidco portal and receive further deals so do your research.I didn't bother as it was a present.

So I ordered the pods from Tassimo and they just came this morning with free delivery if you spend over £35.
I got the full range so we can evaluate the market and make sure we are only drinking to our own taste buds and not advertising jingle. The caramel Lattes and machiatos are incredible and taste like the real deal.
Costa coffee is wickedly good whereas the Kenco I found harsh on the palate especially the new grande version.
The L'or Cappucino is intense and holds an excellent froth.

Without reservation and for the money I would recommend the T55 Tassimo as an ideal addition to an office environement or a chaps play room.

E6WIBE4.jpg

Preperation of a Jacobs Medaille De Ore

19EVmJm.jpg

Costa Coffee

0mTnrdB.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.