Our attendances

Not read all the way to the end of this thread but I am happy to shed light on this. We had Danny Wilson as guest at the West Yorks branch meeting last night and asked him what was the actual figure. He told us that the 49000 was an error as the person who quoted this had not added the corporates and premium seats. The correct figure was something in excess of 54000 and is to be corrected on both the City web sire and the Premier League site.

Woo Hooooooooooooo! (I'm small minded - this kind of thing really matters to me).

Not read all the way to the end of this thread but I am happy to shed light on this. We had Danny Wilson as guest at the West Yorks branch meeting last night and asked him what was the actual figure. He told us that the 49000 was an error as the person who quoted this had not added the corporates and premium seats. The correct figure was something in excess of 54000 and is to be corrected on both the City web sire and the Premier League site.

Had a look;
https://www.premierleague.com/match/22357

I reckon they've possibly forgotten to include hospitality and other non-standard tickets. It was as full as I've ever seen it last night. No way on God's earth were there less than 50k.

Told ya. But it beggars belief that someone didn't do some sort of sense check and actually look before sending out an inaccurate figure.

Glad this has finally been sorted, been doing my head in as I've had a long running 'discussion' with some red friends over the accuracy of this attendance :-)

I've not read this whole thread but is the whole poor attendance thing at City a false media narrative. I watch all the games and it always looks full, but then I hear people talking about empty seats. Obviously some people leave early but that happens at all kind of stadiums in every sport around the world.

I've not read this whole thread but is the whole poor attendance thing at City a false media narrative. I watch all the games and it always looks full, but then I hear people talking about empty seats. Obviously some people leave early but that happens at all kind of stadiums in every sport around the world.

There are always empty seats scattered around the ground other than against the really big sides. Mainly ST who don't attend and don't pass ticket on. Family stand upper and east and west stand level 3 usually has a fair few.

Our ground just looks worse because of the sky blue seats ... you can litterally see 1 empty seat ... where as like arsenal or tbe swamp its much harder to notice .

So it's now been corrected, over a month after the match. And to think, Talkshite made a show on the back of this incorrect figure and the City bashing was in full flow. Now anybody who attended or even watched that game on TV would of 100% known it was full. It just shows the hatred for our club from these organisations.

So it's now been corrected, over a month after the match. And to think, Talkshite made a show on the back of this incorrect figure and the City bashing was in full flow. Now anybody who attended or even watched that game on TV would of 100% known it was full. It just shows the hatred for our club from these organisations.
It also shows the continuing incompetence of the club, despite all the money ploughed into it. Someone made a pretty fundamental mistake in a process that they have done hundreds of times before and no one thought to sense-check it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.