Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of yours on the list?
Good try, but I think the username "MillionMilesAway" tells you they're a blue.

I also heard the lack of KDB in the Talksport news last night. I wouldn't call that as bias. Just TS being shit as usual.

Not sure this goes in here but hey ho.

SSN reporting this morning on Argentina qualifying, Messi hatrick etc. di Maria EX MAN UTD.....
Then to Brazil v Chile where Neymar gets booked and Gabriel Jesus scores 2 one of which was set up by Coutinho of LIVERPOOL. No mention of who the scorer of 2 of Brazil’s goals plays for.

Not sure this goes in here but hey ho.

SSN reporting this morning on Argentina qualifying, Messi hatrick etc. di Maria EX MAN UTD.....
Then to Brazil v Chile where Neymar gets booked and Gabriel Jesus scores 2 one of which was set up by Coutinho of LIVERPOOL. No mention of who the scorer of 2 of Brazil’s goals plays for.
The same clip also mentioned Willian of Chelsea.

In todays Mail Ian Ladyparts has an opinion piece on how Spurs are great for England because of Dier, Trippier, Kane and Ali are important players for Spurs.

He goes on to say that City and United could operate fine without their English contingent.

I've had to tweet him and explain how we'd be fucked without Sterlin's goals, Walker at right back, our defensive rock (this season Stones) and how Delpg at left-back has been excellent since taking over left back duties.

That's 40% of our outfield players being English and vital and yet again, totally ignored by the media.

Five Live reporting on WC results Messi scored; Sanchez of Chile out of WC no mention of a PL player scoring the 2 goals for Brasil

In todays Mail Ian Ladyparts has an opinion piece on how Spurs are great for England because of Dier, Trippier, Kane and Ali are important players for Spurs.

He goes on to say that City and United could operate fine without their English contingent.

I've had to tweet him and explain how we'd be fucked without Sterlin's goals, Walker at right back, our defensive rock (this season Stones) and how Delpg at left-back has been excellent since taking over left back duties.

That's 40% of our outfield players being English and vital and yet again, totally ignored by the media.
You should have tweeted him to tell him to give his ladyparts a wipe!

Fucking hell. Just listened to the BT Sports Football writers podcast.

As usual that fat scouse **** Tony Evans didn’t have a good thing to say about us:

• Suspicious of Stones saying Pep improved him as a player and a person.
  • Pep can’t handle senior players which is why Kompany doesn’t play and he’s trying to sell Aguero.
  • Swipe at Aguero by Pep after Chelsea game when he said the front pressed well.
  • Said our forwards missed loads of chances and “only” won 1-0 whereas Aguero would have meant a 4-0 win.
  • Loads of space behind and good teams will pick us off.
  • I don’t wish death on anyone but I hope the fat scouse **** keeps adding to his cholesterol intake.

Last edited:

As usual that fat scouse **** Tony Evans didn’t have a good thing to say about us:

• Suspicious of Stones saying Pep improved him as a player.
  • Pep can’t handle senior players which is why Kompany doesn’t play and he’s trying to sell Aguero.
  • Swipe at Aguero by Pep after Chelsea game when he said the front pressed well.
  • Said our forwards missed loads of chances and “only” won 1-0 whereas Aguero would have meant a 4-0 win.
  • I don’t wish death on anyone but I hope the fat scouse **** keeps adding to his cholesterol intake.

Who?

Whoever he is, he's entitled to his opinion. ;)

• Suspicious of Stones saying Pep improved him as a player.

Let me get this straight: an entire month after his beloved Liverpool were given a fucking good hiding by City, you're saying Tony Evans is STILL bitter about it?

Are you sure you've got that right, Sam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.