Wolves allocated 5,500 tickets for league cup game

Be interesting to see what the attendance is with these ticket prices and it being half term. Not a bad night out for a family for £20
Ish.

I ain't going though!

Looking forward to this game. Always quite liked Wolves and would like to see them back in the Premier. Big away support is exactly what we need for this game.

they've been given another 614 tickets for sale.... more the merrier and makes sense to give as many as they can sell really.

they've been given another 614 tickets for sale.... more the merrier and makes sense to give as many as they can sell really.

Now city need for some of the missing "fans" to stop streaming and attend a game live. Come on its as cheap as chips you never know you could get use to it.

Last edited:
No excuses for Blues who usually can't afford to attend to get down and take advantage of the cheap tickets

Now city need a some of the missing "fans" to stop streaming and attend a game live. Come on its as cheap as chips you never know you could get use to it.

completely agree..

finances dictate for a lot of fans and thats just reality but there is zero excuse for this.... will be a cracking atmosphere, hope we can get 40k plus or more, its cheap as chips...

looking forward to this more than 9/10 of the champs league home games

I'm down to work in Birmingham for a few days, so will miss this game at this rate. Hate missing games that are taken out of my control.

What would be a valid excuse to be able to go? Ideas on a postcard

Half term, cheap tickets, no excuse for swerving this one, although 3 far more important home games precede this. Take up not bad so far from looking at the website considering fans will prioritise the league and European games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.