All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

It went really downhill when they sold themselves to a Sheikh... - from then on it was a daily comedy show - at the end he did not want to pay the money for the 3rd league as he thought he can take over when they would go fully amateur as the DFL rules do not count then - against the will of the club. But bavarian football law, that is doing the rules for bavarian amateur clubs, does prevent that, too.

They have now the chance for a new start - even if it is league four. Actually it is what a lot of their members wished for as the situation before was not bearable anymore. They are already ahead 12 points (one match more) and probably play 3rd league next season.

Thanks for that.

Regrettably, I don’t keep up with German football nowadays as much as I used to.

As an 1860 season ticket holder I am enjoying every minute of their discomfort ,although watching 4th division regional football ain't much fun.

At least you are doing well. Have faith you’ll make the journey back to the top.

He's won the champions league, the world cup and numerous Bundesliga titles and been the best centre back in most of those sides.
Done bloody well for an overrated mistake-ridden coward.
Which is my point,....he has looked a superb composed, combatant defender whenever i have seen him play for his country...part of a well drilled unit
I,m just not sure us City fans saw enough to comment on the players true ability.

We'll need to be extremely careful when choosing our replacement after Pep leaves in a few years. I think it'll be Arteta.

I think you might be right Arteta seems to have quickly established himself in the inner circle and often looks like Peps right hand man.

We'll need to be extremely careful when choosing our replacement after Pep leaves in a few years. I think it'll be Arteta.

The idea Ancelotti first did not sound that bad. You somehow saw that the players after 3 years of Pep in full were somehow mentally drained. Pep goes so far that even at 4:0 up he shouts over one of the midfielders to the sidelines because the distances aren't 100% correct... Now you get a player's manager...

But I guess we even got a downgrade of Ancelotti - or maybe it was because the status quo of a ball possession in difference to a more counter system where individuals are much more important is that it needs permanent maintenance and cannot be left alone.

As a fan - I do not know what really to expect from the season but it feels really good to have Heynckes back. I loved Pep, too - and at the end really hated Ancelotti - and he fueled that in this press conferences. But having Heynckes sitting there in the press conference, being all an "old" gentlemen, talking about hard work, discipline, hierarchy, strenghtening his old players again - and then talking about his home, his family and cats and that when his daughter and wife told him to take the job and that they will manage it alone (his wife will soon have a big surgery) - and then Cando his beloved dog barking twice as an agreement - that somehow felt good. I never have seen the German Bayern forum agreeing that much about a move. We will have very long press conferences again...

I know - that all does not sound really modern and businesslike - but it was so 12/13...

------------------

The ideal guy after Pep. Maybe somebody that is a little less crazy and a little less perfectionist would be good after some years of Pep. But not going totally to the opposite...

Maybe not somebody with the same ideas - some positive change is helpful, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.