United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise he was a director of City.

2eobmvm.jpg

Unless you mean Ian Niven who also owned the Royal Scot in Marple Bridge ;)
Clever clogs

It's always depressing to hear someone you admire has said something like that. All I was thinking about was how I was at an England game at Euro 2004 and turned round and Hurst was sat directly behind me. Somewhat startled as you can imagine, but he was a gentleman that day - the one against Croatia where we thought we'd found someone really special in Rooney, and Hurst was glowing with praise - I was just eavesdropping of course.

The other thing about that was that Gerrard's brother was sat the other side of me. The tickets were corporate ones that I'd won as a prize, and all game his brother was on the phone to Chelsea's representatives about a move. So every time I hear that denial that he was ever even thinking of going I laugh - I heard it all.
Re gerrard,he def was on his way,and travelled down to London to speak with jose,s chelsea; it was only rumoured pressure from local heavies in liverpool which frightened him off signing there and then.

Sky have just described the liverpool utd games as the biggest in world football WTF!!. Sky are really going to town on this match, its really pissing me off. Is it me or is the agenda against us getting worse by the minute on all sports news outlets, ie tv radio press?

Sky have just described the liverpool utd games as the biggest in world football WTF!!. Sky are really going to town on this match, its really pissing me off. Is it me or is the agenda against us getting worse by the minute on all sports news outlets, ie tv radio press?
This is their big derby, although Jose has claimed it's just an ordinary 3 pointer. More like a 1 pointer, eh Jose?

From yesterday they haven’t stopped going on about it stats galore wall to wall coverage suppose it’s been a slow week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.