• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not used to being confident but we are so strong at the moment and everyone seems to be singing from the same hymn sheet that I just can't see us losing this one Saturday.
Famous last words hey! Hope it doesn't bite me on the bum later!
I'm going for a 2-0 home win.

former season ticket holder of 27 years. over on holiday from NZ.

came back last year when we had won 10 in a row at start of season. then never won a game when I was in uk (celtic, spuds, everton)

I have tickets for stoke, napoli and Burnley. surely no repeat in 2017

should be 5 1....

former season ticket holder of 27 years. over on holiday from NZ.

came back last year when we had won 10 in a row at start of season. then never won a game when I was in uk (celtic, spuds, everton)

I have tickets for stoke, napoli and Burnley. surely no repeat in 2017

should be 5 1....
We'll be waiting at the airport to get Immigration to deport you if there is a repeat of your last visit to the UK

Its NO doubt we are so strong and the best in the league 'so far'. For me its about our first 45mins at home tempo and intensity in quite a number of games. How I always wish its the other way around. Where we start high, put match to bed and then set back and relax second half, which also will allow giving the opportunity to more young lads to get involoved and for more mins.

Not sure why some people are seeing their arse over 5 or 6 people predicting a defeat.

They currently account for 1.6% of the votes.

In the Sheikh Mansour era we've played 9 home Premier League games against Stoke, winning 7, drawing 1 and losing 1.

So post-takeover we have lost this fixture 11% of the time, yet only 1.6% think we'll lose this time. Factoring in the team being much better now than in 2008, I'd say that's a fair percentage, though perhaps still on the low side... The bookies think we have a 6% probability of losing the game (generally, Stoke are at 16/1 to win).

The bookies also rate us as having anywhere between an 86% and 89% chance of winning (odds are generally between 1/6 and 1/8), yet 95% of the forum has gone for a win (obviously higher since we have a City bias).

So what's the big deal?

Over analysis. The comment was not about whether City are certain to win (clearly they aren't) but alleging trolls who always vote that City will lose.

I was planning on watching the game this Saturday morning and then driving up to San Francisco for a wedding, but it looks like another City game is not being televised again. This is getting frustrating. Last season I was able to watch almost every City game except for 2 or 3 all season because DirecTv carried almost all of them. This year it seems to have changed. What are you guys doing here in the States to catch the games that are not being televised, because I really don't have a clue as to what the options are out here to watch the games anymore. Frustrated.

I was planning on watching the game this Saturday morning and then driving up to San Francisco for a wedding, but it looks like another City game is not being televised again. This is getting frustrating. Last season I was able to watch almost every City game except for 2 or 3 all season because DirecTv carried almost all of them. This year it seems to have changed. What are you guys doing here in the States to catch the games that are not being televised, because I really don't have a clue as to what the options are out here to watch the games anymore. Frustrated.

I am, unfortunately, buying the NBC Gold Pass for $50. Not particularly happy about it but will be one of at least 3 City games on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.