United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me chuckle is that he just casually slips it in to conversation without batting an eyelid, with Crooks and Wilson seemingly oblivious.If that was nowadays they'd have closed down the transmission immediately and Geoff would have been turned into public enemy number one.

Although it seems to be an old fashion saying I'd never heard of it before listening to that interview and googling it's meaning. That word has been frowned upon for a long time and lets be honest it's not phrase that easily rolls of the tongue. No wonder it was Garth and not Geoff who got the nod from the BBC to front the African Cup of Nations.
Reminds me of the Bernard Manning joke, which I am not about to repeat on here.

Hope United get absolutely trashed in this game. Not just to help us in the League but to derail this sickening crush Sky/BBC have on the Red Shite.

Hope United get absolutely trashed in this game. Not just to help us in the League but to derail this sickening crush Sky/BBC have on the Red Shite.

Can't see it happening, Lukaku will have a field day against that defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.