United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky have just described the liverpool utd games as the biggest in world football WTF!!. Sky are really going to town on this match, its really pissing me off. Is it me or is the agenda against us getting worse by the minute on all sports news outlets, ie tv radio press?

Does anybody know if the red dipper v rag scum game is being shown on the history channel?????
Fuck me biggest game in football my arse... dippers have never won Premier league and rag twats won the failure to be in Champions league trophy and the let's all play our kids and reserve players cup.

Sky have just described the liverpool utd games as the biggest in world football WTF!!. Sky are really going to town on this match, its really pissing me off. Is it me or is the agenda against us getting worse by the minute on all sports news outlets, ie tv radio press?
I think city v scum has the record viewing figures for PL - but it's just not El Plastico is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.