• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can now opt to change your vote, is this a very recent addition for the poll?
It was up to 6 for a loss, now back down to 5.
I'll go for a double-win

Over analysis. The comment was not about whether City are certain to win (clearly they aren't) but alleging trolls who always vote that City will lose.
But we can't see who voted for what anymore, so how do you know they are trolls that always vote for City to lose?

Actual statistically:

Win 76%

Draw 16%

Lose 8%

Unsurprisingly, given its a City forum, I have never seen the poll give us a less chance of a win than the stats predict. Not even close most of the time.

94% win, as is the poll at time of posting, would be Real Madrid at home to a Cypriot team.

Who said City fans are negative?!

Last edited:
This is a big game for me since my emigration to the leafy outskirts of Audley in the potteries. I've made a lot of friends through playing cricket who are Stoke season ticket holders, and I'm starting to receive some banterous texting off them about Saturday's game. So we have our very own ex rag former gaffer, throw in ex rag Fletcher and add my season going stokie mates, then I have the feeling of when we play the rags on derby day.

I'm going for a comfortable 4 niller and hope we come through unscathed ready for Napoli.

Stoke are an odd mix this season, ranging from dreadful and disinterested to decent and up for it. I know which one we will face but I hope we have too much for them, I guess it depends on how much the internationals have taken out of our players.

Not sure why people are selecting big chnages, maybe one or two will roate but certainly wont be seeing yaya, mangala etc...

ederson
walker, stones, ota, danilo
silva gund KDB
sterling jesus sane

2-0 city, scum 1-1, 2 points clear and fingers crossed start to open a gap on them...

Presumably Allen will be missing for Stoke, so it's not just City who suffer injuries during International Breaks.
Also, Aguero might have been flying home from Ecuador if it wasn't for his Taxi accident, so I'm not convinced that he'd have been totally match fit for tomorrow.
I'd have been more worried in previous seasons, but City seem stronger, faster, and fitter. However, it might require a little patience.

We need to keep on winning. another 3pts and 3/4 goals as well would be nice. However I would settle for winning every game 1-0, because that would make us champions.

Stoke are an odd mix this season, ranging from dreadful and disinterested to decent and up for it. I know which one we will face but I hope we have too much for them, I guess it depends on how much the internationals have taken out of our players.
This! It really does seem that most teams tend to raise their game against us. But, hey ho, simply means we have to remain on our toes and get used to playing with such high intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.