Your worst City player

my introduction to City was around 1995 and creaney immediately springs to mind. As does Clough. maybe i was hoping for to much from him but was hoping he would help us avoid relegation. so my first season following City ended in relegation! So glad i kept the faith!

It's a battle (preferably a bare knuckle fight to the death) between Creaney, Brannan and Clough. You can possibly throw Kernaghan in there too.

Striker. 75 appearances and 4 goals. A goal every 1687 minutes.

We have had some awful players including some that only played a few games. But for sheer consistency of awfulness can anyone hit these stats?

Adrian Heath.

Honourable Mentions:

If we are talking VFM then its close between RSC and Mangala.

Charvet and Negouai were awful over a short time.

Megson was the player that made my blood boil the most.

My God, Corradi was so bad it was untrue. Considering the number of appearances he made, Kinsey was awful as well. Add Charvet and Frontzeck - it just makes you appreciate what we have now.

I couldn't stand Megson at the time but now when I look back, compared to some of the players that we got in the 7 or 8 years after him his undoubted shitness pales into insignificance.

LOL. True. I think it was expectation. He was always good for Sheffield Wednesday.

I read a few years ago that he was so nervous before a game he would regularly throw up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.