Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

Exeter Blue I am here

Oh my God, I’ve just died and gone to hell. Talkshite this morning not only has the appalling Jim White on, but Mercury has finally aligned with Jupiter in the long search for the wearer of the other half of the “world’s most boring cnut” amulet, in the form of Bob Wilson as special guest.
Anyway, this is a thread for presenters tragically shit beyond belief for their chosen profession. Not necessarily anti-City, but just utterly fucking useless and completely ill suited to what they’re doing.

White then is my personal “bete noir” and whoever recruited him should have their ball sac removed with a blunt cheese grater. It’s like casting for the role of Liberace and then deciding that the actor best suited to portray the nuances of such an emotionally complex man is Roger Moore. When you have nothing interesting to say, then shouting it down the mike like you’re Barry “Cillit Bang” Scott doesn’t fool anyone Jimbo.
Shotgun and sightscreen if you please......

Last edited:
Thankfully, the monotone tedious twat that is Michael Owen doesn't seem to be around, or at least I've not seen him.
I've also seen far too much of Alan Shearer.

Alan Brazil even before his crass comment this morning about the usa goalie .He said that they had stevie wonder in goals....he made an immediate apology ,obviously in light of Ben Stokes/Katie Price situation .Hope somebody high up heard it,mind you the rag lovers at TS will ignore it as will the rag media

Its the guys who suck the joy out of the game who should be fucked off, while I understand decent constructive punditry is a good thing it's the constant drip, drip of negativity that grates with me. List as follows

Pundits

Gary Birtles
Craig Burley (Thankfully not on as much now)
Glenda
Stuart Pearce (Not got a face or voice for TV and Radio)
Henry (Fuck off you dull bastard)
Owen

Commentators
Tyler (similar to spitting Image's John Major puppet but without the charisma)
Jon Champion
Ian Darke (Shit at commentating on Boxing and fucking horrendous when doing football)

Its the guys who suck the joy out of the game who should be fucked off, while I understand decent constructive punditry is a good thing it's the constant drip, drip of negativity that grates with me. List as follows

Pundits

Gary Birtles
Craig Burley (Thankfully not on as much now)
Glenda
Stuart Pearce (Not got a face or voice for TV and Radio)
Henry (Fuck off you dull bastard)
Owen

Commentators
Tyler (similar to spitting Image's John Major puppet but without the charisma)
Jon Champion
Ian Darke (Shit at commentating on Boxing and fucking horrendous when doing football)

Can we add Alan Green to that list as well, for a man who is paid to watch football, he's the most miserable man in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.