United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way SKY are promoting the Dipper/Rag game , i was mistakenly thinking there was a trophy at stake , Champs league ? Premier League decider ? FA Cup Final ? apparently not it's the team that has never won a Premier League title (apart from the April 2014 trophy) versus the club that won the "cup that no f*cker wants to play-in". Biggest game in world football ? Barca v Real and Boca Juniors v River Plate are just two games far bigger than the Dog & Duck versus the Pig and Whistle that takes place at dinner time on Saturday.
Luckily i have got a long drive down to Plymouth on Saturday and a ferry to catch to Spain on Sunday so i can dodge the majority of the bullshit surrounding the "Has Been" cup final.

I have far more important things to do at lunchtime on Saturday, like driving to God's country for a far more important game.

The way SKY are promoting the Dipper/Rag game , i was mistakenly thinking there was a trophy at stake , Champs league ? Premier League decider ? FA Cup Final ? apparently not it's the team that has never won a Premier League title (apart from the April 2014 trophy) versus the club that won the "cup that no f*cker wants to play-in". Biggest game in world football ? Barca v Real and Boca Juniors v River Plate are just two games far bigger than the Dog & Duck versus the Pig and Whistle that takes place at dinner time on Saturday.
Luckily i have got a long drive down to Plymouth on Saturday and a ferry to catch to Spain on Sunday so i can dodge the majority of the bullshit surrounding the "Has Been" cup final.

Boca v River is never bigger than Utd v Liverpool mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.