Foo Fighters to play Ethiad

Blue Maverick

just been announced that’s another tick in the box, I’m not a particularly big fan but they are supposed to be great live. 19th June 2018.

Pretty decent live, but he doesn't half love himself. Just shut up with the self-congratulatory chat and play some songs mate.

Just seen billy joel is playing over here next year - then saw it was at the swamp.

No thanks

After hearing no end of praise for them I tuned in live when the played Glastonbury.

What a load of shite.

Only saw them once, about middle of the bill at the Phoenix Festival 1996 ..... not bad, but so many overshadowed them that day .... Fantastic line up:
Neil Young and Crazy Horse
Alanis Morissette
Manic Street Preachers
Foo Fighters
Dodgy
The Wildhearts
Beck
The Flaming Lips
Ian McNabb
Fun Lovin' Criminals

1996! I'm pretty sure they have come on a bit from that time. First time I saw them was a couple of years back and Dave was in his chair in a field in Milton Keynes so they were somewhat inevitably better indoors last month. They're right up there as a live band (mind you, so are NY&CH).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.