Stones
Delph
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

I am, unfortunately, buying the NBC Gold Pass for $50. Not particularly happy about it but will be one of at least 3 City games on there.

After looking around on the internet last night, the NBC Gold Pass looks to be the best option for me also. I'm not a big fan of watching the games on my computer (which I used to do all the time in years past for City games), but desperate times calls for desperate measures. The way I read the options for the NBC Gold Pass is that it works only on computers, iPads and phones. You would think if you were paying $50 that it would be available on an NBC channel on TV.

Good to see Delph involved in the training, hopefully will make the starting XI. Shame no sign of Vinnie though

After looking around on the internet last night, the NBC Gold Pass looks to be the best option for me also. I'm not a big fan of watching the games on my computer (which I used to do all the time in years past for City games), but desperate times calls for desperate measures. The way I read the options for the NBC Gold Pass is that it works only on computers, iPads and phones. You would think if you were paying $50 that it would be available on an NBC channel on TV.

You can watch with an app on Roku- not sure what other devices. I'll check if my Xbox can watch it then either Roku or run an HDMI out of my laptop.

You definitely shouldn't be stuck watching in a phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.