• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on watching the game this Saturday morning and then driving up to San Francisco for a wedding, but it looks like another City game is not being televised again. This is getting frustrating. Last season I was able to watch almost every City game except for 2 or 3 all season because DirecTv carried almost all of them. This year it seems to have changed. What are you guys doing here in the States to catch the games that are not being televised, because I really don't have a clue as to what the options are out here to watch the games anymore. Frustrated.

I think this is the first league game that hasn't been on NBCSN or NBC, so hasn't been bad yet. It's the CL that we've gotten the shaft from here.

They will no doubt attempt to kick out playmakers off the park without retribution. whereas we will get booked for the slightest touch.
Fast start, maintain the press and force them to come out and get the ball. They will no doubt have a 4-5-1 or something even more defensive. If we break them down early even better, move the ball quickly and we will triumph hopefully without injuries.

------------Ederson
Walker-Stones-Mangala-Danilo
--------------Yaya
--------Silva--------KDB
Bernardo------------------Sane
------------Sterling

Bit of rotation,South American late returners get a rest with half an eye on Tuesday yet still a very strong side.

Looks like they'll have a makeshift defence with Bruno Martins Indi and Ryan Shawcross both ruled out. Joe Allen is a major doubt too.

------------Ederson
Walker-Stones-Mangala-Danilo
--------------Yaya
--------Silva--------KDB
Bernardo------------------Sane
------------Sterling

Bit of rotation,South American late returners get a rest with half an eye on Tuesday yet still a very strong side.
Curious as to why you think we will go four at the back

Actual statistically:

Win 76%

Draw 16%

Lose 8%

Unsurprisingly, given its a City forum, I have never seen the poll give us a less chance of a win than the stats predict. Not even close most of the time.

94% win, as is the poll at time of posting, would be Real Madrid at home to a Cypriot team.

Who said City fans are negative?!

Bit of a mis-use of statistics .
Bookies odds historically taken over a large number of games have been pretty good indicators of the chances of a win .
Asking people a question is not and should not give rise to a particularly accurate prediction as everyone who is being asked is being asked to assign an outcome that is the most likely without being asked how strong the likelihood is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.