Your worst City player

Now, harking back to the good old days, I'd play amateur footy on a Sunday morning with some outstanding footballers. I'd then watch City the following week thinking, 'How can that twat be earning a living doing this, when he's nowhere near as good as my mates'!
So, to get you going, Gerry Creaney, take a bow!

Gerry Creaney was an absolute disgrace in all aspects of his brief career at City. Summoned up our appalling transfer activity around that time.

I couldn't stand Megson at the time but now when I look back, compared to some of the players that we got in the 7 or 8 years after him his undoubted shitness pales into insignificance.
Oi, Megson was a genius. It was the players around him that made him look shit!! His pointing was better than McMananaman's...

Last edited by a moderator:
One time we were on holiday in Portugal. Got playing footy with some lads. Me and a mate 1 on each..After a while it became obvious one lad was fast and kept scoring . I mentioned to one of the lads that this fellas was good. He laughed and said he should be, he's a pro. It was Dickov. Fast, powerful, unnerving in front of goal.
Well at least on a Sandy pitch in albufuera.

Sounds like he found his level ;-)

Corradi used to piss me off big time.
After the great side we had a few years earlier, then to be left with this useless twat & Sam Harris leading the line!
Also had Dabo in midfield, god was he shite!
That 2006/07 season was a fucking nightmare. Absolute shocking football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.