Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Watch @City_Watch

Valencia are interested in signing right-back Pablo Maffeo (20), currently on loan from Manchester City to Girona FC. [Superdeporte]

City Watch @City_Watch

With Kyle Walker and Danilo ahead of Maffeo in the City pecking order, a sale of Maffeo to Valencia is a possibility. [Superdeporte]

City Watch @City_Watch

Valencia are interested in signing right-back Pablo Maffeo (20), currently on loan from Manchester City to Girona FC. [Superdeporte]

City Watch @City_Watch

With Kyle Walker and Danilo ahead of Maffeo in the City pecking order, a sale of Maffeo to Valencia is a possibility. [Superdeporte]
No chance in hell

No chance in hell
With a buy-back not more than 1.5x our sale price I could see this as a reasonable decision. What better stepping stone for a wingback than Valencia. He's not going to displace walker in the next 2 years. Let his game grow

He wouldn't need to replace Walker in a 70 game season.
Danilo too my friend. We didn't buy him for no reason. Alves probably would've allowed a smoother Maffeo introduction. We'll see. Still a lot to learn about all 3 of these players (walker, Maffeo, Danilo)

Honestly think he'd play CB for us before he plays RB. Not convinced he's got the attacking ability to play RB for a Pep team, but I could see him as the Mascherano of the defence

Danilo too my friend. We didn't buy him for no reason. Alves probably would've allowed a smoother Maffeo introduction. We'll see. Still a lot to learn about all 3 of these players (walker, Maffeo, Danilo)

Four fullbacks, one who also covers in centre midfield, seems reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.