'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

As much as i agree with whats been said about sky i hate watching stuff on my computer,city games only,i really don't want to pay amazon for it

You don't have to. Modern TVs are internet enabled and you can watch Amazon Prime/Netflix/iPlayer etc on the TV.

Time to get rid of the black and white portable. ;-)

I don't have a smart telly,i should get one but they scare me lol

I've not got one either, but if you've got a telly made in the last 10 years, you can turn it in to a Smart Telly by buying an Amazon Firestick. They're about £30 and just plug in to the side of your TV. It's quite handy.

Thanks i'll go look at that now

No worries. There was a really good thread on here somewhere with "Kodi" in the title that explained how to get the most out of your Firestick if you were looking for hard to find live City games. It was most informative ;-)

Sky apparently spitting their dummies out about this due to the PL rights package they believe they have.

Thing is what are they going to do? Not report on City even if we are top of the league? Replay every controversial offside and red card in our favour and ignore the ones that go against us? Focus on Liverpool and the scum as that is where their subscriber base is in the majority? Yeah, bridges burnt already Sky.

Amazon are by no means perfect but if they a heralding in a new age of sports viewing where I get to pick and choose which games i want, rather than having to have a package whereby I won;t know the games before I sign the contract, may get a handful of my teams games but also a load of tosh that I would never want to watch (nor have the chance), and have recognized the value in MCFC as a brand and supporter base due to the neglect of other broadcasters en mass, then viva la revolution!

Music to my ears listening to Sly bleating about this documentary. They do us down at every opportunity, clearly favour the clubs supported by sheep and employ a bunch of twats.

This is really good. Interesting to read about the Juve one as well,

If, as anticipated, these docos are in the same vein and to a similar standard as All or Nothing and Hard Knocks, they will be must watch for sports fans.

I wonder who will do the narration? Jon Hamm and Lieb Schreiber are two hard acts to follow, helps that they both love american football..hopefully we get someone decent, Daniel Craig perhaps?
Tom Hardy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.