Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you travel around in btw? In my head, I'm thinking of this old open top 'cadillac', or indeed, a Breaking Bad RV...but I suspect it will be something more cosier but far less hip.
A mustang in LA and Vegas and an SUV for the rest of the trip. Anyway, I'll desist from continuing to sidetrack the thread.

Last edited:
Ooh, is it a contest?
Atlanta, Alabama, louisianna, california, vegas, florida (working), barstow, new orleans, san diego and a few other places where i've spent more than a day either living or working.

Is there a prize?
New York, Buffalo, Washington, Annapolis, Grand Rapids, Miami, New Orleans, Kansas City, Wichita, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tucson, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, San Diego and the Grand Canyon that I can think of plus Dallas, Detroit and Atlanta if we're counting places where I didn't leave the airport. I've also driven through Indiana and Pennsylvania without stopping. Beat that.
Does that qualify me to have an opinion I wonder?

New York, Buffalo, Washington, Annapolis, Grand Rapids, Miami, New Orleans, Kansas City, Wichita, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tucson, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, San Diego and the Grand Canyon that I can think of plus Dallas, Detroit and Atlanta if we're counting places where I didn't leave the airport. I've also driven through Indiana and Pennsylvania without stopping. Beat that.
Yes. Yes it does.

45 of 50 states and all but one of the 40 largest cities in the country (El Paso, TX) . . . But I'm sure Stevie will claim I don't understand how America thinks compared to him. Even though I'm American.

PS. Be happy you never left the airport in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.