Wolves allocated 5,500 tickets for league cup game

My daughter's school is off from the 30th
She wants to get a cheap holiday booked then as majority are off the week before. What area is she in, Maybe a rogue borough are having the later week? There has been talk of staggering them so the holiday companies cant clean up.

She wants to get a cheap holiday booked then as majority are off the week before. What area is she in, Maybe a rogue borough are having the later week? There has been talk of staggering them so the holiday companies cant clean up.
My kids are off week beginning 30th too.

Hi, Are payments for the cup scheme still being taken? I'm in the cup scheme for this but haven't had payment or e-mail etc? Cheers

The company I work for do work in a few schools across the north the work can only be done when schools are off and i've not come across any having the w/c 30th off but there maybe some? Certainly the majority will be off for Wolves.

Schools in Rochdale are off week commencing 23rd. Schools in Oldham the week after. A pain in the arse for me as I work at a school in Oldham and my kids go to ones in Rochdale!

Mods: Can we please have a 'when my fucking kids are off school' thread please.........so those of us who don't give a fuck can ignore the shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.