• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they'll have a makeshift defence with Bruno Martins Indi and Ryan Shawcross both ruled out. Joe Allen is a major doubt too.

That's good.

I'm going 4 - 0 to us.

I don't think we should start rotating the team too much either. This match should be a priority, especially with the rags playing the dippers.

------------Ederson
Walker-Stones-Mangala-Danilo
--------------Yaya
--------Silva--------KDB
Bernardo------------------Sane
------------Sterling

Bit of rotation,South American late returners get a rest with half an eye on Tuesday yet still a very strong side.
Would go with Gundogan over Toure and despite the South Americans coming back I still think Nico and Jesus will start over Mangala and Sterling.

I think this is the first league game that hasn't been on NBCSN or NBC, so hasn't been bad yet. It's the CL that we've gotten the shaft from here.

Yes, your right, this should be about 3 games now. They need to set it up where we pay for each game individually, or as a package for all premiere league games.

I think he starts. Especially considering Jesus played 90 minutes in Brazil Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.