Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Why do they assume that every one is on face book? Never been a member and no intention of every being, put it on the official site

Worst performance i have seen from the blue girls, more unforced errors in that game than the rest of the season put together. Hope it was a one-off.

Nice game, made it look pretty easy. Very good cross Abbie McManus, fell to Parris who got a deserved goal. 2nd was lovely, just aesthetically pleasing how Jill took it first time and pinged it into the far corner. 3rd goal was nice too, another Megan Campbell special, fell to Lawley who struck it sweet right into the top corner. My first good look at Claire Emslie and she seems fast and smart. Jill wotm for me.

Why do they assume that every one is on face book? Never been a member and no intention of every being, put it on the official site
I'm certainly no expert but there's good reason to believe that Facebook could well be the future platform of Premier League and (men's) Champions League football, in the near future, apparently.
Sounds weird to a Luddite like me but that's what I am being told.

I'm certainly no expert but there's good reason to believe that Facebook could well be the future platform of Premier League and (men's) Champions League football, in the near future, apparently.
Sounds weird to a Luddite like me but that's what I am being told.
Facebook will never catch on. Neither will Twitter. I also have my doubts about sliced bread - surely people can just slice it themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.