Foo Fighters to play Ethiad

Seen them a few times and always been let down. One of the worst gigs I've ever been to was last time they played the etihad, glastonbury was ok though

Best band in that list.....The Wildhearts.

Ginger is a songwriting genius, very much, under the radar.

Fully agree mate .... Love 'em and him .... As is Ian McNabb on the same bill .... Check out The Wildhearts covering his Understanding Jane song ...

Saw them play the Melody Maker tent at Reading 95, what a festival that was.

Reading_1995-.jpg

Seen them a few times and always been let down. One of the worst gigs I've ever been to was last time they played the etihad, glastonbury was ok though

Glad you mentioned that. Was only telling my wife that an old mate was at that concert and said it was great! Was thinking of going. Any idea why it was bad because I'd heard they do a good set?

Last edited:
The Ginger one is my absolute musical hero.

I'll check that cover out....Cheers.

The man himself, Ian McNabb is on at the Ruby Lounge tonight, with Icicle Works ... :D

And here is Ginger, showing by his t shirt he is clearly a man of great taste ...
CT%20shirt%20Ginger_zpsswu9xvty.jpg

Last edited:
Any one have any idea as to the price of tickets. Their gig in the USA works out about £40 a ticket. Cannot imagine it will be as cheap in rip of Britain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.