Theme Parks - not worth the risk?

I rode this things endlessly as a kid - on this track but in the older version they had their 30-35 years ago - my family had a weekend appartment about 10km away where we often spent weekends - as well as in Austria in the town where we often spent winter and summer holidays.

It was always dangerous - but not when you followed the rules and let your feet where they should be... (not that we always did when we were kids...)

Fort-Fun-Trapper-Slider.jpg

Tell me how you can loose your leg if you let your feet where they are supposed to be...

It is on the same hill that it was 30 years ago - but the track was different and the bobs, too. When you were too fast you could fall out of it in the curves... - but you could get pretty fast...

images

Somehow it is funny that we survived our childhood as we were doing a lot things that seem to be too dangerous for the kids today...

Last edited:
I rode this things endlessly as a kid - on this track but in the older version they had their 30-35 years ago - my family had a weekend appartment about 10km away where we often spent weekends - as well as in Austria in the town where we often spent winter and summer holidays.

It was always dangerous - but not when you followed the rules and let your feet where they should be... (not that we always did when we were kids...)

Fort-Fun-Trapper-Slider.jpg

Tell me how you can loose your leg if you let your feet where they are supposed to be...

It is on the same hill that it was 30 years ago - but the track was different and the bobs, too. When you were too fast you could fall out of it in the curves... - but you could get pretty fast...

images

Somehow it is funny that we survived our childhood as we were doing a lot things that seem to be too dangerous for the kids today...

Need to watch your back on these things!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.