Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

Has everyone submitted their personal details to City, on that little demographic survey? (must be completed by Sunday apparently).
I'm only asking because the email from City went straight into my spam box, and I only noticed whilst searching for something else.

Has everyone submitted their personal details to City, on that little demographic survey? (must be completed by Sunday apparently).
I'm only asking because the email from City went straight into my spam box, and I only noticed whilst searching for something else.
Thanks for the heads up, working away this week so wouldn't have seen the email til Monday.
Got to fill it in for others as well.

I'll look now, thank you.

I hadn't seen anything.

Apparently, you can also submit your details over the phone.
I don't recall any issues from the previous visit to Naples, but Turin was definitely stricter than Rome.

All sorted now thanks, it was in my spam so hadn't seen it. Never done Italy before so never had to do one.

Bloody hell, thanks Scaring. The email came through but I ignored it thinking it was just an acknowledgement I had bought a ticket. Now completed.

Bloody European by laws, wait until Brexit !

Why do City need to ask
They have all that info on your season ticket/membership details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.