Mersey Gateway Bridge

typical...im going over that way tomorrow andidnt even know a new bridge was going up. how much is the toll?

there are no toll booths though .....its all done via ANPR and if you don't pay online by 11.59pm the next day you will receive a penalty notice. Police have advised that the theft of number plates in the Liverpool area have rocketed overnight.

Go here to register and save yourself 10%

https://www.merseyflow.co.uk/how-to-pay-for-a-crossing

The Wirral - Liverpool tunnel was only supposed to be tolled until paid for, but they carried on charging & im sure that'll happen on this too. It does make me laugh in one respect, that for those of us who live to the south of the city, you now have to pay to get in, by every route. Why don't they go the whole hog & just put a toll on the westbound M62 after Warrington as well. As if we are all so desperate to get into their city
(and ok, yes I know people who work there have less choice)

I went over it the first time today and it's great. Will ease the horrible congestion that was around the old bridge since the beginning of time. I love it. As someone said above you do have to remember to pay online or you get a penalty notice, like a parking ticket. I don't though, because motorbikes are free :)

I went over it the first time today and it's great. Will ease the horrible congestion that was around the old bridge since the beginning of time. I love it. As someone said above you do have to remember to pay online or you get a penalty notice, like a parking ticket. I don't though, because motorbikes are free :)
Virtually no side wind protection Monday was not good on a bike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.