Julian Weigl

Think with Luiz's price tag that he's definitely more of a possible future player but as much as I love him, not sure if Aleix will make it with us. Unfortunately for Manu I think we're just too stacked in his position, but he'll definitely have a good professional career somewhere in Europe.
Agreed. I think Luiz might have the most star potential.

Think with Luiz's price tag that he's definitely more of a possible future player but as much as I love him, not sure if Aleix will make it with us. Unfortunately for Manu I think we're just too stacked in his position, but he'll definitely have a good professional career somewhere in Europe.
They all have a lot of development left in them, and there will be players who are City stars today who will not be in the squad two yea from now...just as they are coming into their own. We are not necessarily looking for world beating 21 year olds, but players in the 20-25 year old range who can be squad members for a good 5 years. More is better, but you have to be world class to get in this squad now.

Is there cause to be worried about long term issues with ankle fractures + dislocation? This a pretty low risk injury that shouldn't have reoccurring issues down the line?

Who is better out of Weigl and Kimmich and do people think Kimmich is attainable?
Better as a pivot? Definitely Weigl. On the other hand, Kimmich is more versatile. No, he isn't attainable, the contract expires in 3 years.

What do you think of Diawara?
I watch all Napoli games and think their players benefit hugely from Sarri's "machine", it makes even Hamsik and Callejon looks like worldbeaters - Sarri is a phenomenal JdP coach, in the same bracket as Pep or even better. Diawara is a bench player that have lost starting spot to Jorginho, have no idea why he's so highly rated on BM. He looked fairly good vs Madrid in CL, but that's it. I think City were scouting Diawara before transfer to Naples, but decided to pass on him.

Judging by rumours, we're scouting several candidates for pivot position: Weigl, Milinkovic-Savic, Pellegrini, Dendoncker. Weigl is undoubtedly the best option, but is going to cost record money (wouldn't be surprised by 100m+ price tag next summer).

At £100m due to age, experience and skill set I’d say he is worth it. Top quality player who improves us straight away, not many fit that category. Could be around for 10 years.

Weigl will be a wet dream. The lad is only 22, he is almost exact replica of Busquets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.