Greatest premier league team

If Pep can match HRH Mancini's 2012 home record, I'd say he's made a start to building something. 19 games, 18 wins, 1 draw. Defeated: Unitd, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and every other so-called top fucking team. Christ, let's get somewhere near that record, then we can begin, just begin to harbour thoughts of Pep winning something. Fucking hell, we don't half sound a bunch of arrogant cunnts if we're claiming this squad's the bollocks and a game hasn't been played in earnest yet.

If Pep can match HRH Mancini's 2012 home record, I'd say he's made a start to building something. 19 games, 18 wins, 1 draw. Defeated: Unitd, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and every other so-called top fucking team. Christ, let's get somewhere near that record, then we can begin, just begin to harbour thoughts of Pep winning something. Fucking hell, we don't half sound a bunch of arrogant cunnts if we're claiming this squad's the bollocks and a game hasn't been played in earnest yet.

I went to every single home game that season from memory. We looked like gladiators coming out of the tunnel. I don't think that record will ever be beaten. Too many smart park the bus teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.