can we keep the big 2 from spain away

The way major players ask the City ones what it's like suggests to me that Barca and Real need to start worrying about losing theirs.

It's not money, that's the easy bit. Historically yes, it was a danger, but the PL is an ever greater attraction, and City, and what they're doing, is becoming seriously interesting. And as that happens, the knock on is to make our rivals attractive too.

The weather, well that we can't compete on.

people go on about lifestyle,

have you seen the houses and cars these players have,give me Cheshire country side over a busy bustling Barcelona anytime(I am 50 though :)) ,these players play 3 times a week,they need rest, peace and quiet to recover for the next game ,we have the owners, facilities ,club and manager to take us to the very top, people need to realise we are the big thing in football ,we may be belittled and sneered at in our own country ,but abroad we are revered we are seen as the monster around the corner.we are more likely to take the"top" teams players than lose ours.

we as fans need to lose the little city,that has gone ,we are Manchester City and a big looming presence in the football world,fucking great init.

A thread magnate for the scum and none city supporters!

We don’t sell players we want to keep end off we are a powerhouse as club and world wide our owner is a powerhouse.

Last edited:
I am not worried. They didn't poach David or Sergio.

I understand why many think Jesus could leave to Spain but why would he? He is playing in the best league in the world. Has many Brazilians in the team. A unique chance to form possibly the deadliest attacking trident in history with Sane and Sterling. Supplied by the Assist King Kev for years to come.

The only real draw there is the weather. And when you put down all the pros and cons it's easy to see why David and Kun choose to stay. Nice weather is only a short fly away and I'm sure players can go often.

ha ha he's not spoke to Tevez yet or is there more than 2 restaurants in manchester now

It's simple really. The players who are performing at such a high level will not be affordable to either of the Spanish giants if they continue as they are. You'd be looking at £250m + for KDB and 200-250m for Jesus. Pep has always said that he wouldn't keep any player who wants to leave so worse case scenario is we bring in half a billion for their replacements. I reckon whoever Pep got to grips with playerwise he'd have them showing vast improvements within six months.

Their teams / squads are on the way down after years of dominance... we’re on the way up

We have the best coach in the world and play in the most exciting and popular league in football and we can match any salary they could offer

Nothing to worry about

the only first team players leaving us in the coming years are the ones guardiola no longer needs or wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.