Ryan Bertrand

As much as I love the signing of Bernardo and agree we need another CF, it just strikes me how backwards this transfer window has been, the defence should've been absolute top priority, a keeper, FOUR fullbacks & a CB should've been the first spots addressed.

As much as I love the signing of Bernardo and agree we need another CF, it just strikes me how backwards this transfer window has been, the defence should've been absolute top priority, a keeper, FOUR fullbacks & a CB should've been the first spots addressed.

The transfer window was great until we changed formation. We've bought for a formation of 4 at the back with attacking FBs and an overload of midfielders/attacking wingers. What we didnt buy for was a 352 where we have every single decent CB and striker at the club, on the pitch every game, whilst said FBs and midfielders/wingers are picking their arses on the bench.

The transfer window was great until we changed formation. We've bought for a formation of 4 at the back with attacking FBs and an overload of midfielders/attacking wingers. What we didnt buy for was a 352 where we have every single decent CB and striker at the club, on the pitch every game, whilst said FBs and midfielders/wingers are picking their arses on the bench.
Fulham have just signed a new LB so we should go in for Sessignon

Fulham have just signed a new LB so we should go in for Sessignon

I'd be shocked if we hadn't looked into this. I know the idea of signing Danilo was to cover both flanks but I think the poster above had it spot on with the change in formation affecting our transfers. Having 3 fullbacks with dinho in case of emergency is fine for four at the back, but with them being so integral to a 3 at the back we could do with another one.

Its the Pep mentality.... Dominate posession, attack, attack, attack...I'm pretty sure his priority is Sanchez next, which is why were looking at a tight budget for another CB. I think we really, desperately need another top, top class CB but the market is silly and average players are £20m - £30m now.

Watched him today vs Newcastle and I genuinely don’t think he’s good enough for our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.