Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

What about the Sun (no, I didn't buy it) and their "team of the day" for Saturday!! Kev doesn't make it but Fabregas and Bakayoko do!!

What about the Sun (no, I didn't buy it) and their "team of the day" for Saturday!! Kev doesn't make it but Fabregas and Bakayoko do!!
Does their scoring of players have any impact on their Dream Team scores? If so, then I've no fucking doubt that there will be some sort of algorithm written to ensure the interest is maintained, and that Yoonit'd and Dippers players get a 6 instead of a 5 etc. AGENDA......

Does their scoring of players have any impact on their Dream Team scores? If so, then I've no fucking doubt that there will be some sort of algorithm written to ensure the interest is maintained, and that Yoonit'd and Dippers players get a 6 instead of a 5 etc. AGENDA......
Not sure but I think that's a very astute observation, there had to be a reason that players in a losing side v Palace got in, makes sense. More importantly I would imagine it's linked to the click bait on the web site as well.

Garth Crooks doesn't necesarily always pick the best players for each position. He basically chooses talking points from the weekend games that he wants to make a point about, then chooses a player which allows him to follow or discuss that narrative.

Garth Crooks doesn't necesarily always pick the best players for each position. He basically chooses talking points from the weekend games that he wants to make a point about, then chooses a player which allows him to follow or discuss that narrative.

He reads the papers, notes the players who scored and picks a keeper that made a great save
A ten year old could pick a better team of the week

Arsenal lose to Watford, but he picks Mertesacker because he scored a goal so must therefore have played good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.