Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
They've got a pretty impressive away record this season, and we looked tired in the second half against Napoli. Time for some rotation? Danilo, Gundogan, Toure, Bernardo Silva and Aguero all pushing for starts...

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo

Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Jesus

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

Expect a patchy start if so many changes are made- always the case when multiple changes are made, but we should have enough to win over the course of the game.

If fit

Ederson
Walker
Delph
Stones
Otamendi

Bernardo
D Silva
KDB
Sterling
Sané

Jesus

Subs

Agüero
Yaya
Danilo
Fernandinho
Gündogan
Mangala
Bravo

Play KDB in the deeper role

------------------Ederson--------------------
Walker---Stones---Otamendi---Danilo
----------------Gundogan-----------------
--------Bernardo------Silva/De Bruyne
Sterling---------Aguero-----------Sane

I'd probably go with something like that (depending on knocks, fitness etc.)

Don't think there will be too many changes, after this game we have the cup game against wolves that's when I expect the changes to roll in.

4-1 city and Aguero to equal the record but not break it as I imagine he will come off the bench.

Very much a banana skin game this one. They're a good side with a great away record this season. Hopefully Pep rotates a bit and gives us some fresh legs.

Don't think there will be too many changes, after this game we have the cup game against wolves that's when I expect the changes to roll in.

4-1 city and Aguero to equal the record but not break it as I imagine he will come off the bench.

I'm not fussed who plays against Wolves so for me it's a similar side but with Bernardo in for Sane and Gundogan in for Fernandinho who must be due a rest.

Bravo, Toure , Aguero, Mangala and Danilo (with B silva and Gundogan staying in) all in for Wolves with a load of kids making up the numbers. We have bigger fish to fry this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.